So the little guy had an ear infection. Not our first and no big deal.
To help him relax, we were having a pj day. At around 1030, he fell asleep and had a lovely, long and early nap. The best kind.
At 2, he woke up and I found this piece of disgustingness in his bed!
I completely freaked out and became utterly convinced it had come from his ear.
I rushed him to see the GP.
Dr C spent several minutes inspecting the sample. “Mrs Clarkarama, if I didn’t know better, I’d say that this is a mushroom.”
We had mushrooms on toast for breakfast. It must have been in his pjs when I put him down for his nap.
Mommy moron moment.